|This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company supplying end to end asset tracking, CANbus telemetry, 3G Cameras including dash and multi-channel Digital Video recorders and bespoke fleet installation solutions to a wide range of vehicles across a broad spectrum of industries.
The Company specialise in GPS tracking, 3G vehicle Cameras, CANbus, Remote Tachograph and Telematics solutions for fleet vehicles and insurance industry. Currently operating in the UK and Ireland, the company continues to expand and are rapidly becoming the ‘go to’ people within the industry.
The role will involve managing and maintaining excellent installation standards by our inhouse and contract engineers. The position is a very hands on role and will involve site work and audits. The Engineering Manager will be responsible for documenting any new installations and working with the Sales, Support and Operations teams within the company. The role will also involve working with customers and company directors to ensure services are delivered to a high standard.
This Engineering manager must be self-motivated, manage priorities, workloads and deliver a professional service.
· Installation and design of bespoke tracking builds, 3G Cameras, DVR’s, CANbus and any fleet products supplied by Plant I Ltd.
· Carry out service Calls & Diagnosing faults
· Source new products and liaise with part suppliers and create product builds and stock control levels.
· Produce parts builds for products.
· Document installation procedures for in-house and contracted engineers.
· Research and development to develop current products and look at the market for new products.
· Installation training and technical support for in-house, contracted engineers, and clients using their own engineers.
· Out of hours technical support and cover, when required.
· Liaise with customers and the business service partners.
· Audit quality of workmanship of in-house and contracted engineers.
· Regular product training and skill enhancement.
· Company Van and tools provided.
· Laptop and phone provided.
· Line manage engineers.
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to:
Plant i Ltd will do our best to keep you updated on the success of your application and will advise if you have been successful.