The Partner Channel Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with our partners and Resellers
We are looking for a highly driven individual to become fluent in our product portfolio to grow and assist our current partner channel.
Your role will involve approaching potential partners and be building an appealing package for them to come on board.
Once on board, it will extremely important that the individual provides the very best support they can to help the channel grow and maintain a strong working relationship.
As Plant i develop new solutions it is extremely important that the partners are informed of new products and system capabilities.
Key skills and experience required:
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Good level of commercial judgement – price setting, margin management etc
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive and determination to succeed
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to plan new strategies in approaching new channels.
Desk and Laptop provided
Salary £18,000-£20,000 Depending on Experience.
Bonus Structure for partner sales.