- Generate and qualify leads
- Source and develop client referrals
- Process quotations as per Sales procedures
- Negotiate with clients
- Check all companies on Credit Safe
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies
- Develop sales proposals
- Schedule Sales Activity
- Prepare and present sales contracts
- Manage sales and approach new markets
- Fluent on Plant i portfolio of products
- Respond to customer enquiries and concerns by phone or electronically
- Make sales calls to all new and existing clients
- Develop and maintain customer database
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships follow sales activity
- Calls and e-mails to generate new business
Marketing and Sales
- Carry out market research and surveys
- Learn all new products and ensure team are fluent in what they are selling
- Plan and conduct direct marketing activities
- Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- Perform quality checks on product and service delivery
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
- Participate in sales events
- Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management
- Participate in weekly sales meetings
- Use range of Office software, including e-mail, spreadsheets and databases
- Keep work space as tidy as possible
- Complete assigned jobs within deadlines
Auto Electrician Installation Engineering Manager
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company supplying end to end asset tracking, CANbus telemetry, 3G Cameras including dash and multi-channel Digital Video recorders and bespoke fleet installation solutions to a wide range of vehicles across a broad spectrum of industries.
The Company specialise in GPS tracking, 3G vehicle Cameras, CANbus, Remote Tachograph and Telematics solutions for fleet vehicles and insurance industry. Currently operating in the UK and Ireland, the company continues to expand and are rapidly becoming the ‘go to’ people within the industry.
The role will involve managing and maintain excellent installation standards by our in-house and contract engineers. The position is a very hands-on role and will involve site work and audits. The Engineering Manager will be responsible for documenting any new installations and working with the Sales, Support and Operations teams within the company. The role will also involve working with customers and company directors to ensure services are delivered to a high standard.
This Engineering manager must be self-motivated, manage priorities, workloads and deliver a professional service.
- Installation and design of bespoke tracking builds, 3G Cameras, DVR’s, CANbus and any fleet products supplied by Plant I Ltd.
- Carry out service Calls & Diagnosing faults
- Source new products and liaise with part suppliers and create product builds and stock control levels.
- Produce parts builds for products.
- Document installation procedures for in-house and contracted engineers.
- Research and development to develop current products and look at the market for new products.
- Installation training and technical support for in-house, contracted engineers, and clients using their own engineers.
- Out of hours technical support and cover, when required.
- Liaise with customers and the business service partners.
- Audit quality of workmanship of in-house and contracted engineers.
- Regular product training and skill enhancement.
- Company Van and tools provided.
- Laptop and phone provided.
- Line manage engineers.
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to:
Plant i Ltd will do our best to keep you updated on the success of your application and will advise if you have been successful.