Plant i Accident Report CCTV Telemetry system.
Plant i have developed a unique system that records High Quality Video and alerts the fleet manager of an incident.
Using the built in G-Sensor the device is set to detect any impact and stores the Video images in High quality VGA 640×480 or QVGA 320×240. Using GPS we attach speed history and location to give a true picture of how the incident happened. The Telematics system sends a message to our servers and a message is automatically send to your designated contacts. This data is logged in our report history along with how that vehicle is being driven prior to the incident.
· Video, Audio, GPS position*, GPS Speed* and G-sensor playback
· Video Zoom, image invert and image correction
· Search and Playback
· Playback speed adjustable 0.1 – 2.0x
· File saving – screen grab, export and print.
· Video Conversion to AVI
· Audio recording on/off
· G-Sensor Trigger Level programmable
· Image Resolution VGA 640×480 or QVGA 320×240
· Full Telematics integration
· Frame Rate, 30, 25, 20, 15, 10 frames per second
· Memory storage overwrite On/0ff
· Alarm Volume
· Record file units settable in minutes, 10, 5, 3, 2, 1
· Event/Parking units settable in minutes, 3, 2, 1
· Web based reporting