Plant i Limited is committed to providing Telemetric vehicle data systems, image capture, fuel management solutions and Digital Workforms to private and public organisations, which meet the customers’ specified requirements.
With approx. 2000 customers and up to 40 members of staff, we recognise that our operations have a negative effect on the environment but that also we can deliver a positive effect through the services we provide.
Plant i Ltd is committed to protecting the environment and leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities and those of its customers. In order to achieve this goal Plant i Ltd will:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Promote fuel-efficient driving for our staff and customers.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation and other requirements that relate to the Company.
- Commit to the protection of the environment including the prevention of pollution and to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Commit to fulfilling our compliance obligations.
This environmental policy is the company’s statement of environmental goals which outline our commitment to continual improvement of environmental management and performance. Our environmental management system is designed to meet the requirements of BS EN ISO 14001:2015, the scope of which covers all of Plant i Limited activities and ensures that this policy is reviewed and revised by senior management as part of an annual review of our environmental performance.
Whilst Plant i Ltd requires all members of staff to comply with the requirements of our EMS, active encouragement is given in adopting a positive approach towards the policy’s implementation as well as its continual improvement in effectiveness.